Last Updated on
- WHAT IS Winstrol depot
- BIOLOGICAL ROLE of Winstrol Depot
- BASIC FEATURES and Winstrol depot dosage
- RECEPTION METHODS
WHAT IS Winstrol depot
Winstrol depot dosage is a steroid that is involved in energy metabolism in muscle and nerve cells. Stanozolol in the body is a natural substance that is contained in the muscles of humans and animals, and is required for energy metabolism and performing movements. With increasing physical activity, the consumption of Stanozolol injection also increases, and its stock must be replenished by taking supplements with Stanozolol.
BIOLOGICAL ROLE of Winstrol Depot
The decisive factor for achieving high results in sports is the ability of the body to release a large amount of energy in a short period of time.
The energy source for reducing skeletal muscle is a molecule called ATP (adenosine triphosphate). When ATP releases energy to provide muscle contraction with energy, the phosphate group is split off, and a new molecule called ADP (adenosine diphosphate) is formed. This reaction is reversible and so that ADP is restored to ATP – You need sufficient content of Stanozolol in the body.
BASIC FEATURES and Winstrol depot dosage
due to the delay in the muscle cell of water:
– protein synthesis and glycogen synthesis are improved – which promotes muscle growth
– muscle quality improves – well-hydrated muscle is more full and rounded
due to the recovery of ATP:
– strength increases
– lactic acid is faster displayed – making muscles more resilient
An increase in the secretion of anabolic hormones has also been proven. – testosterone and growth hormone.
1. With the boot phase: the first 5 days – take Winstrol 4 times a day for 5g in the intervals between meals; the following days – take 5g once a day after training or in the morning.
Course: 4-6 weeks, then a break 3-4 weeks.
2. No loading: take 5g per day after exercise or in the morning.
Course: 8 weeks, then a break of 3-4 weeks.